2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Rota Grid 18x10.0
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza WRX STi (47 cars)|
|Year||2004 (13 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 255/40 R18
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaGrid See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
YokohamaAdvan Neova Ado7 See price:
Details of modified 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x10.0 35 offset with P 255/40 R18 tires fit on a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running Rota Grid 18x10.0 with 6.88” backspacing and Yokohama Advan Neova Ado7 P 255/40 R18 tires.
- Rear wheel +35mm offset plus 3mm spacers = +32mm eff. offset
- Spacers in the rear needed to clear coilovers
- Rear fenders rolled
- RCE Tarmac 2 coilovers
- Cusco camber plates
- OEM brake setup
- Member BOOSTED_WRB_STI of wrongfitmentcrew.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects