2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Rota Grid 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Make||Subaru (1085 cars)|
|Model||Impreza WRX STi (47 cars)|
|Year||2004 (13 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
RotaGrid See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
DunlopDirezza Sport Z1 Star Spec See price:
Details of modified 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 33 offset with P 245/40 R18 tires fit on a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running Rota Grid 18x9.5 with 6.55” backspacing and Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec P 245/40 R18 tires.
- Front wheels +38mm offset plus 5mm spacers = +33mm eff. offset
- Fenders rolled flat, no pull, front and rear
- BC Racing coilovers
- Camber -2.3 degrees front and rear
- Stock Brembo brake setup
- Member STIckySTIfee of nasioc.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects