2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi RoJa Formula 5 18x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x9.0 30 offset with P 255/35 R18 tires fit on a 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running RoJa Formula 5 18x9.0 with 6.18” backspacing and BFGoodrich KDW P 255/35 R18 tires.
- Front wheels +40mm offset plus 10mm spacers = +30mm eff. offset needed to clear Brembos
- Rear wheels +40mm offset plus 5mm spacer = +35mm eff. offset
- Rubbed a few times on the front passenger
- Koni/Ground Control Coilovers
- GC front camber/caster plates
- GC rear camber plates
- 8\" 350lb springs front
- 8\" 325lb springs rear.
- Member Cmoore711 from nasioc.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects