2018 Toyota 4Runner Volk Racing 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota 4Runner
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2018 Toyota 4Runner
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 offset with P 295/65 R18 tires fit on a 2018 Toyota 4Runner?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2018 Toyota 4Runner is running Volk Racing 18x9.5 with ” backspacing and P 295/65 R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 99 projects