2015 Toyota 4Runner SCS Ray 10 17x
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota 4Runner
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Falken Wildpeak AT3
Details of modified 2015 Toyota 4Runner
– Will the wheels 17x offset with P 265/70 R17 tires fit on a 2015 Toyota 4Runner?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Toyota 4Runner is running SCS Ray 10 17x with ” backspacing and Falken Wildpeak AT3 P 265/70 R17 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 99 projects