2011 Toyota Camry Vossen CVT 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Camry
|Front rim size|
|Rear rim size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2011 Toyota Camry
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 offset with P X R20 tires fit on a 2011 Toyota Camry?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Toyota Camry is running Vossen CVT 20x9.0 with ” backspacing and P X R20 tires.
Not sure of the drop. We were going for an "Extreme Agressive" look.
The wheels need to be replaced due to the offset being too agressive in the front. Again, not sure of the offset. Think it was 38 or something like that.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 37 projects