2008 Toyota Camry Giovanna Mecca 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Camry
|Make||Toyota (1189 cars)|
|Model||Camry (37 cars)|
|Year||2008 (2 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Nitto Neo Jen
Details of modified 2008 Toyota Camry
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 offset with P 235/30 R20 tires fit on a 2008 Toyota Camry?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2008 Toyota Camry is running Giovanna Mecca 20x8.5 with ” backspacing and Nitto Neo Jen P 235/30 R20 tires.
lowered with (Rolled Fenders) K Sport Coil overs
matte black staggered.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 37 projects