2011 Toyota Camry OEM Venza 20x7.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Camry
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Camry (37 cars)|
|Year||2011 (6 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size||
P 225/35 R20
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
OEMVenza See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
OhtsuFP8000 See price:
Details of modified 2011 Toyota Camry
– Will the wheels 20x7.5 35 offset with P 225/35 R20 tires fit on a 2011 Toyota Camry?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2011 Toyota Camry is running OEM Venza 20x7.5 with 5.63” backspacing and Ohtsu FP8000 P 225/35 R20 tires.
I had to install a 3mm spacer in the front (2mm is required to get the wheels to clear the brakes). I can fit a 10mm spacer in the rear without having to roll the fenders but may do that next year. I have no rubbing issues.
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 37 projects