1985 Toyota Corolla JLine 10SL2 16x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Corolla
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Corolla (21 cars)|
|Year||1985 (0 cars)|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
JLine10SL2 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Toyo TiresT1R See price:
- Double height adjustable coilovers in the front consisting of btuned/tokico HTS shocks and btuned/swift 7kg springs
- Rears tokico HTS shocks and btuned/swift 5.5kg springs
- Front a-arms are widened battle version
- Tein camber plates
- Endless BBK in front, Brembo slotted stock size in rear
- Body kit is by CBY Crystal Body Yokohama
- Owner: Matt
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 21 projects