1986 Toyota Corolla Weds MA86 15x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Corolla
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Corolla (21 cars)|
|Year||1986 (0 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
WedsMA86 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FalkenAzenis See price:
Details of modified 1986 Toyota Corolla
– Will the wheels 15x8.5 -10 offset with P 205/50 R15 tires fit on a 1986 Toyota Corolla?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1986 Toyota Corolla is running Weds MA86 15x8.5 with 4.36” backspacing and Falken Azenis P 205/50 R15 tires.- Rear wheels -10mm offset plus 3mm spacers = -13mm eff. offset
- All fenders rolled and pulled about 1.5"
- Camber about -4 degrees camber
- Member BB_AE86 of cardomain.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 21 projects