1986 Toyota Corolla Work Wheels Equip 03 15x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Corolla
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Corolla (21 cars)|
|Year||1986 (0 cars)|
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Work WheelsEquip 03 See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
YokohamaAVS ES100 See price:
- All fenders rolled and pulled about 1.5"
- Camber about -1.4 degrees camber
- Member BB_AE86 of cardomain.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 21 projects