1981 Toyota Corolla Impul Hoshino 14x7.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Corolla
|Make||Toyota (1415 cars)|
|Model||Corolla (21 cars)|
|Year||1981 (0 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
ImpulHoshino See price:
- Fender lips rolled
- BRD coilovers
- Front Cusco camber plates camber around -2 degrees
- Member blue109 of cardomain.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 21 projects