Custom Toyota MR2 Spyder
From simple modifications like aftermarket wheels and tires, to more involved mods like suspension setups and body kits, there’s plenty of ways to make your Toyota MR2 Spyder unique. With so many aftermarket options to pick from, it might be difficult to know what kind of wheels, tires, and suspension are best for customizing the Toyota MR2 Spyder.
We’re delighted to provide the most comprehensive online fitment gallery in the aftermarket enthusiast community, with contributions from drivers just like you who have already custom built their Toyota MR2 Spyder vehicles. To uncover the creative ideas for your project, go through the selection of mods. All projects are sorted by the year of production.
- Staggered wheels Volk TE37 16x8.0 +42 , 16x8.0 +17
- Dunlop DZ101 P 205/40 R16, rear P 205/45 R16
- 8081 views
- Spacers: rear has a 25mm bolt on spacer - Fender rolled/pulled: front fenders rolled, rear roll and very minor...
- Wheels Enkei RPF1 16x8.0 +38
- Hankook R-S2 P 205/45 R16, rear P 215/45 R
- 4910 views
- Spacers: none. rear needs 10-15mm to flush it up - Fender rolled/pulled: Perfect up front. rubs the inside of the...
- Wheels Enkei Apache II 15x8.0 +25
- Falken Azenis RT-615K P 205/50 R15
- 3049 views
-BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (5k/7k) -Apex'i World Sport Exhaust -All stock ride height presets -No Spacers
The Most Popular Rim Sizes in Toyota MR2 Spyder Tuning
|16 x 8.0||33%|
|16 x 8.0 – 16 x 8.0||33%|
|15 x 8.0||33%|