2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Volk TE37 16x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota MR2 Spyder
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
– Will the wheels 16x8.0 42 offset with P 205/40 R16 tires fit on a 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder is running Volk TE37 16x8.0 with 6.15” backspacing and Dunlop DZ101 P 205/40 R16 tires.
- Spacers: rear has a 25mm bolt on spacer
- Fender rolled/pulled: front fenders rolled, rear roll and very minor pull
- Camber: ~2 up front, 2.5 in the rear
- Suspension mods: HKS Hipermax II
- Member name of which forum?: Nachtmensch on just about all forums
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 3 projects