2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder Enkei Apache II 15x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota MR2 Spyder
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Falken Azenis RT-615K
Details of modified 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder
– Will the wheels 15x8.0 25 offset with P 205/50 R15 tires fit on a 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder is running Enkei Apache II 15x8.0 with 5.48” backspacing and Falken Azenis RT-615K P 205/50 R15 tires.
-BC Racing BR Type Coilovers (5k/7k)
-Apex'i World Sport Exhaust
-All stock ride height presets
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 3 projects