2008 Volkswagen Rabbit BBS RS 17x8.0
Custom wheels & tires for Volkswagen Rabbit
|Make||Volkswagen (545 cars)|
|Model||Rabbit (9 cars)|
|Year||2008 (2 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 205/45 R17
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
BBSRS See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Falken512 See price:
Details of modified 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit
– Will the wheels 17x8.0 43 offset with P 205/45 R17 tires fit on a 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2008 Volkswagen Rabbit is running BBS RS 17x8.0 with 6.19” backspacing and Falken 512 P 205/45 R17 tires.
- Fender rolled/pulled: top screw removed from front fender liners
- Suspension mods: FK Silverlines spun all the way down. Helper springs removed from the front coils. Locking collar removed from the rear perches.
- Member name of which forum?: user name unknown on WFSU.net
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 9 projects