2007 Volkswagen Rabbit CCW Classic 18x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Volkswagen Rabbit
|Make||Volkswagen (545 cars)|
|Model||Rabbit (9 cars)|
|Year||2007 (3 cars)|
|Front rim size||
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size||
P 215/40 R18
|Rear rim size||
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size||
P 225/40 R18
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
CCWClassic See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FalkenFK452 See price:
Details of modified 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit
– Will the wheels 18x8.5 38 offset with P 215/40 R18 tires fit on a 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit is running CCW Classic 18x8.5 with 6.25” backspacing and Falken FK452 P 215/40 R18 tires.
- No spacers
- Rear fenders rolled
- Koni coilovers all the way down, no camber kit
- Camber -0.5 degree front and rear
- Stock brakes size
- Member rsdump of vwvortex.com
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 9 projects