2015 Ford F-150 Fuel Octane 18x
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (898 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (123 cars)|
|Year||2015 (67 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
FuelOctane See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2015 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 18x offset with LT 305/60 R18 tires fit on a 2015 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Ford F-150 is running Fuel Octane 18x with ” backspacing and Pro Comp LT 305/60 R18 tires.
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 123 projects