2016 Ford F-150 Fuel Boost 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (1028 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (253 cars)|
|Year||2016 (21 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Fuel Boost 20x9 -12 Black See price:
Amazon Tire Rack
Tire Manufacturer & Model
NittoRidge Grappler See price:
Details of modified 2016 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 1 offset with LT 315/60 R20 tires fit on a 2016 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Ford F-150 is running Fuel Boost 20x9.0 with 5.04” backspacing and Nitto Ridge Grappler LT 315/60 R20 tires.
Lift: BDS 6"
Wheel: 20x9 Fuel Boost +1 offset
Tire: 35x12.5x20 Nitto Ridge Grappler
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 253 projects