2016 Ford F-150 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (898 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (123 cars)|
|Year||2016 (11 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Details of modified 2016 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 1 offset with LT 33X12.5 R20 tires fit on a 2016 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2016 Ford F-150 is running 20x9.0 with 5.04” backspacing and LT 33X12.5 R20 tires.
2016 XLT FX4 5.0 2.5 " leveling kit, 20x9 Fuel Vapor 1mm offset, 33x12.50x20 Toyo Open Country MT, Special Edition FX4 black and red emblems
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 123 projects