2014 Ford F-150 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Ford F-150
|Make||Ford (898 cars)|
|Model||F-150 (123 cars)|
|Year||2014 (5 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Tire Manufacturer & Model
All-Terrain T/A KO2 See price:
Amazon Tire Rack
Details of modified 2014 Ford F-150
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 18 offset with LT 35X12.5 R17 tires fit on a 2014 Ford F-150?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2014 Ford F-150 is running 17x9.0 with 5.71” backspacing and LT 35X12.5 R17 tires.
2" Pro Comp level
17x9 XD Addict wheels +18 offset
35x12.5x17 BFGoodrich KO2's
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 123 projects