2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 20x8.5
Custom wheels & tires for Hyundai Genesis Coupe
|Make||Hyundai (313 cars)|
|Model||Genesis Coupe (154 cars)|
|Year||2010 (130 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
TSW Rivage 20x8.5 20 Black See price:
TSW Rivage 20x8.5 40 Black See price:
TSW Rivage 20x8.5 40 Hypersilver See price:
Details of modified 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
– Will the wheels 20x8.5 20 offset with P 265/30 R20 tires fit on a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe is running 20x8.5 with 5.54” backspacing and P 265/30 R20 tires.
These are the TSW Rivage:
Front's are 20x8.5 with 265/30/20 +20 offset
Rear's are 20x10 with 295/30/20 +25 offset
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 154 projects