1998 Nissan R31-R34 Skyline 4dr unsure 18x10.5
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan R31-R34 Skyline 4dr
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||R31-R34 Skyline 4dr (7 cars)|
|Year||1998 (1 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
- Fender rolled/pulled: first two rolled guards, last 4, 35mm widebody
- Camber: 2 deg front, 3deg rear
- Big brake kit: standard r34
- Suspension mods: Tein Superdrift
- Member name of which forum?: Dooga, S-chassis
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 7 projects