1993 Nissan S13 Work CR Kai 17x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Nissan S13
|Make||Nissan (1143 cars)|
|Model||S13 (252 cars)|
|Year||1993 (51 cars)|
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
|Rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
WorkCR Kai See price:
Tire Manufacturer & Model
FalkenRT-615 See price:
Details of modified 1993 Nissan S13
– Will the wheels 17x9.0 17 offset with P 225/45 R17 tires fit on a 1993 Nissan S13?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 1993 Nissan S13 is running Work CR Kai 17x9.0 with 5.67” backspacing and Falken RT-615 P 225/45 R17 tires.- Spacers:5mm rear
- Fender rolled/pulled: Front 20mm overs Rear Pulled
- Camber: Front -3.0 Rear -1.7
- Big brake kit:
- Suspension mods:
- Member name of which forum?:
Add your car build
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 252 projects