2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Volk Racing Rays Engineering TE37 SL 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport
Details of modified 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 22 offset with P 255/35 R18 tires fit on a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running Volk Racing Rays Engineering TE37 SL 18x9.5 with 6.12” backspacing and Bridgestone Potenza RE760 Sport P 255/35 R18 tires.
- Spacers: None
- Fender rolled/pulled: All corners pulled and fronts rolled. OEM rear fender flare cut
- Camber: F3deg R3.5deg
- Big brake kit: OEM STI Brembo
- Suspension mods: Tien Super Street Coil-overs w/t front camber plates and rear camber bolt
- Other: TE37 SL polished and clear powder coated w/t aftermarket center caps & center cap spacer
photos courtesy of Josh & Jeremiah at:
//P R O P E R G A R A G E\\
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects