2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE37 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Details of modified 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 22 offset with P 255/35 R18 tires fit on a 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running Rays Engineering Volk Racing TE37 18x9.5 with 6.12” backspacing and Nitto Invo P 255/35 R18 tires.
- No spacers
- Front fenders rolled, rear fenders pulled and cut
- Stance GR+ Pro coilovers with front and rear camber plates, front and rear camber bolts
- Camber -3.0 degrees front, and -3.1 degrees rear
- Stock STi Brembo brakes
- Member IStoSTI of nasioc.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects