2015 Toyota Tundra 20x9.0
Custom wheels & tires for Toyota Tundra
|Make||Toyota (1189 cars)|
|Model||Tundra (497 cars)|
|Year||2015 (68 cars)|
|Front & rear rim size|
|Front & rear rim offset||
|Front & rear tire size|
Details of modified 2015 Toyota Tundra
– Will the wheels 20x9.0 20 offset with 275/60 R20 tires fit on a 2015 Toyota Tundra?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2015 Toyota Tundra is running 20x9.0 with 5.79” backspacing and 275/60 R20 tires.
275/60r20 Kumho AT51 mounted on 20x9 +20 Fuel Beasts
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 497 projects