2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi Enkei NTO3+M 18x9.5
Custom wheels & tires for Subaru Impreza WRX STi
|Front rim size|
|Front rim offset||
|Front tire size|
|Rear rim size|
|Rear rim offset||
Wheel Manufacturer & Model
Tire Manufacturer & Model
Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs
Details of modified 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi
– Will the wheels 18x9.5 22 offset with P 255/35 R18 tires fit on a 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi?
– Yes, they will fit. As you can see from the pics this 2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi is running Enkei NTO3+M 18x9.5 with 6.12” backspacing and Dunlop Direzza Z1 Star Specs P 255/35 R18 tires.
- F: Wheel offset +27mm minus 5mm spacer = +22mm total offset
- R: Wheel offset +27mm minus 3mm spacer = +24mm total offset
- F: Signal Auto 20mm fender
- R: Kakumei 20mm fender
- Member EarlQHan from nasioc.com
Refers to how your car’s or truck’s wheels and tires are mounted and sit in the wheel wells.
– Zero wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in line with the centerline of the wheel.
– Positive wheel offset is when the hub mounting surface is in front (more toward the street side) of the centerline of the wheel. Most wheels on front-wheel drive cars and newer rear-drive vehicles have positive offset.
– Negative offset is when the hub mounting surface is behind the wheel centerline. “Deep dish” wheels are typically a negative offset.
We've got 47 projects